Bus Safety Tips
As SPPS students prepare to go back to school, here are some important reminders:
• Individual clocks will vary, it is important to always arrive at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
• Look at the transportation information provided by your child’s school to find out where your child’s bus will pick up and drop off him/her up for school. Call the school office if you have any questions.
• Use the name tag provided by the school or provide your own name tags for younger children — include their name, emergency contact number, home address, route number and school name.
• Before the first day of school, prepare your child by practicing how to walk to and from the pickup/drop-off corner and when and where to wait for their school bus.
• Escort your child to the pickup location for at least the first few days of school and meet him/her at the corner on the return trip.
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2011 Saint Paul Public Schools. All rights reserved.